I Like The Way I Breathe




It took me years to say that I like myself. Right from our childhood, we all have been taught some old rubbish standards of beauty. Everybody teaches you to be fair but nobody tells you to embrace your skin no matter what colour it is. Everybody teaches you to wear high heels to look tall but nobody tells you that our confidence is enough to make us stand tall. Here and there, all are harming themselves to get the perfect tone or the perfect size to feel accepted in society but nobody tries to love his or her real self. On one hand, they preach not to discriminate based on colour and shape but on the other hand, they mock their friends who don't fulfill their standards of beauty. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder is false because beauty lies in being YOU the real YOU and the comfortable YOU With love, from Radhika

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hey, beautiful human!!

Understanding Depression